- General articles
- Peter Tomka, Jessica Howley, & Vincent-Joel Proulx, International and Municipal Law before the World Court: One or Two Legal Orders?
- Daniel Costelloe & Malgosia Fitzmaurice, Interpretation of Secondary Instruments in International Law
- Barbara Mikołajczyk, International Law and Ageism
- Marco Longobardo, Some Developments in the Prosecution of International Crimes Committed in Palestine: Any Real News?
- Oleksandr Zadorozhnii, To Justify against All Odds: The Annexation of Crimea in 2014 and the Russian Legal Scholarship
- Stefania Ninatti & Maurizio Arcari, Patterns of Democracy in the Case Law of the EU Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights
- Aleksandra Kustra, The Polish Constitutional Tribunal and the Judicial Europeanization of the Constitution
- Elena Carpanelli, Can States Withhold Information about Alleged Human Rights Abuses on National Security Grounds? Some Remarks on the ECtHR Judgments of Al-Nashiri v. Poland and Husayn (Abu-Zubaydah) v. Poland
- Cedric Vanleenhove, The Current European Perspective on the Exequatur of U.S. Punitive Damages: Opening the Gate but Keeping a Guard
- Michał Konig, Non-State Law in International Commercial Arbitration
- Konrad Czech, The Distinctive Characteristics of Commercial and Investment Arbitration Proceedings: Lex multiplex, universa curiositas, ius unum?
- Polish practice in international law
- Agata Kleczkowska, Decision of the Supreme Court – Criminal Chamber, dated 14 October 2015
- Book reviews
- Marcin Kałduński, Przemysław Saganek, Unilateral Acts of States in Public International Law
- Maria Issaeva, Lauri Malksoo, Russian Approaches to International Law
- Maria Eduarda Goncalves, Patrycja Dąbrowska-Kłosińska (ed.), Essays on Global Safety Governance: Challenges and Solutions
- Polish Bibliography of international and European Law 2015
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
New Volume: Polish Yearbook of International Law
Polish Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 35, 2015) is out. Contents include: