- Hurst Hannum, Reinvigorating Human Rights for the Twenty-First Century
- Pok Yin S. Chow, Has Intersectionality Reached its Limits? Intersectionality in the UN Human Rights Treaty Body Practice and the Issue of Ambivalence
- Saïla Ouald Chaib, Procedural Fairness as a Vehicle for Inclusion in the Freedom of Religion Jurisprudence of the Strasbourg Court
- Eleni Polymenopoulou, Does One Swallow Make a Spring? Artistic and Literary Freedom at the European Court of Human Rights
- Andrew Dyer, Irreducible Life Sentences: What Difference have the European Convention on Human Rights and the United Kingdom Human Rights Act Made?
- Nigel D. White, Regulation of the Private Military and Security Sector: Is the UK Fulfilling its Human Rights Duties?
Friday, August 12, 2016
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 16, no. 3, September 2016) is out. Contents include: