- Upendra Baxi, Towards a climate change justice theory?
- Sam Adelman, Climate justice, loss and damage and compensation for small island developing states
- Silja Klepp & Johannes Herbeck, The politics of environmental migration and climate justice in the Pacific region
- Christopher Jeffords, On the temporal effects of static constitutional environmental rights provisions on access to improved sanitation facilities and water sources
- Kristian Cedervall Lauta & Jens Elo Rytter, A landslide on a mudslide? Natural hazards and the right to life under the European Convention on Human Rights
- Gabriel Blouin Genest & Sylvie Paquerot, Environmental human rights as a battlefield: a grammar of political confrontation
Monday, August 8, 2016
Journal of Human Rights and the Environment (Vol. 7, no. 1, March 2016) is out. Contents include: