- Yvonne Donders, Protecting the Home and Adequate Housing
- Alessandro Chechi, Migrants’ Cultural Rights at the Confluence of International Human Rights Law and International Cultural Heritage Law
- Tara L. Van Ho, Is it Already Too Late for Colombia’s Land Restitution Process?
- Patricia Hobbs, The Right to a Fair Trial and Judicial Economy at the International Criminal Court
- Jessika Eichler, Indigenous Peoples’ Land Rights in the Bolivian Lowlands
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
New Issue: International Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the International Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 5, no. 1, 2016) is out. Contents include: