- Nadia Darwazeh & Adrien Leleuon, Disclosure and Security for Costs or How to Address Imbalances Created by Third-Party Funding
- Melis Özdeln, Enforcement of Arbitration Clauses in Bills of Lading: Where Are We Now?
- Iain Sheridan, Qualitative Analytical Models for Arbitration
- Mateus Aimoré Carreteiro, Appellate Arbitral Rules in International Commercial Arbitration
- Nduka Ikeyi & Jirinwayo Jude Odinkonigbo, Statoil v. NNPC: A Question of Absence of Jurisdiction or Exercise of Discretion Not to Exercise Jurisdiction
Thursday, May 5, 2016
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 33, no. 2, 2016) is out. Contents include: