- Jeremmy Okonjo, Assessing the Impact of the Extraterritorial Provisions of the European Markes Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) on Emerging Economies' OTC Derivatives Markets: A Doctrine of Proportionality Perspective
- Donatella Alessandrini, Suhraiya Jivraj & Asta Zokaityte, Indian and Chinese FDI in Developing Asia: The Standards Battle Beyond Trade
- Leïla Choukroune, Recognition and Responsibility: A Legislative Role for Transnational Corporations in Public International Law - Thoughts from the Perspective of Human Rights
- Devarshi Mukhopadhyay, Debunking 'Choices' in International Trade: Contextualising National Treatment Through the Tort Law Paradigm
- Rishika Lekhadia, Can the West Justify Its Sanctions Against Russia under the World Trade Law?
Thursday, May 5, 2016
New Volume: Indian Journal of International Economic Law
Indian Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 7, 2015) is out. Contents include: