- February 29, 2016: Mikael Rask Madsen (Univ. of Copenhagen), A Global History of Regional Human Rights: The Evolution of the Inter-American, European and African Systems in Comparative Perspective
- March 16, 2016: Yuval Shany (Hebrew University of Jerusalem), Sources and the Enforcement of International Law: What International Law Enforcement Bodies do in fact?
- April 7, 2016: Jan Kleinheisterkamp (London School of Economics), From Contract to Status? The Myth of Transnational Public Policy
- April 27 2016: Ignacio de la Rasilla del Moral (Brunel Univ.), The Shifting Origins of International Law
- May 11, 2016: Ratna Kapur (Jindal Global Law School), Title TBC
- May 30, 2016: Georg Nolte (Humboldt Univ. Berlin), The International Rule of Law - Rise or Decline?
Friday, March 11, 2016
The Graduate Institute's International Law Literature Forum for Spring 2016
Here's the schedule for the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies's International Law Literature Forum for Spring 2016: