- Paul von Mühlendahl, Tiny Land Features in Recent Maritime Delimitation Case Law
- Juan He, International Trade Disputes Related to Fishery Products: Time to Engage A Chinese Perspective?
- Joanna Mossop, Protests against Oil Exploration at Sea: Lessons from the Arctic Sunrise Arbitration
- Gunnar Sander, International Legal Obligations for Environmental Impact Assessment and Strategic Environmental Assessment in the Arctic Ocean
- Lan Ngoc Nguyen, The Chagos Marine Protected Area Arbitration: Has the Scope of LOSC Compulsory Jurisdiction Been Clarified?
Thursday, March 10, 2016
New Issue: International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law (Vol. 31, no. 1, 2016) is out. Contents include: