- N. Jägers, Access to Justice for Victims of Corporate-Related Human Rights Abuse: An Echternach-Procession?
- J. Gerards, The ECtHR’s Response to Fundamental Rights Issues Related to Financial and Economic Difficulties: The Problem of Compartmentalisation
- L. Lavrysen, Strengthening the Protection of Human Rights of Persons Living in Poverty under the ECHR
- C. Lougarre, What Does the Right to Health Mean? The Interpretation of Article 11 of the European Social Charter by the European Committee of Social Rights
- A. Buyse, Human Rights for Foxes and Hedgehogs
Monday, September 21, 2015
New Issue: Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights
The latest issue of the Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights (Vol. 33, no. 3, 2015) is out. Contents include: