- General Articles
- Rudolf Adlung, Export Policies and the General Agreement on Trade in Services
- Manjiao Chi, The ‘Greenization’ of Chinese Bits: An Empirical Study of the Environmental Provisions in Chinese Bits and its Implications for China’s Future Bit-Making
- Arwel Davies, The GATT Article III:8(a) Procurement Derogation and Canada – Renewable Energy
- Vichithri Jayasinghe, The Legality of the European Union’s Special Incentive Arrangement
- Special JIEL Symposium on Transformative Transatlantic Agreements
- The Editors, JIEL Debate: Transformative Transatlantic Free Trade Agreements?
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, Transformative Transatlantic Free Trade Agreements without Rights and Remedies of Citizens?
- Bernard Hoekman, Fostering Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation and Gradual Multilateralization
- Alberto Alemanno, The Regulatory Cooperation Chapter of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Institutional Structures and Democratic Consequences
- Armand de Mestral, When Does the Exception Become the Rule? Conserving Regulatory Space under CETA
- Marco Bronckers, Is Investor–State Dispute Settlement (ISDS) Superior to Litigation Before Domestic Courts?: An EU View on Bilateral Trade Agreements
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Cathleen Cimino-Isaacs, How will TPP and TTIP Change the WTO System?
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 18, no. 3, September 2015) is out. Contents include: