- Alette Smeulers, Female Perpetrators: Ordinary or Extra-ordinary Women?
- Helen McDermott, The Structure of International Cooperation in the Transfer of Suspects. Extradite or Abduct?
- Benjamin Perrin, Victim Participation at the International Criminal Court: Examining the First Decade of Investigative and Pre-Trial Proceedings
- A. Pemberton, R.M. Letschert, A.-M. de Brouwer & R.H. Haveman, Coherence in International Criminal Justice: A Victimological Perspective
- Rumyana Grozdanova, The United Kingdom and Diplomatic Assurances: A Minimalist Approach towards the Anti-Torture Norm
- Melanie Klinkner, Is all Fair in Love and War Crimes Trials? Regulation 55 and the Katanga Case
Monday, February 9, 2015
New Issue: International Criminal Law Review
The latest issue of the International Criminal Law Review (Vol. 15, no. 2, 2015) is out. Contents include: