- Halina Ward, Beyond the Short Term: Legal and Institutional Space for Future Generations in Global Governance
- Richard Caddell, The Integration of Multilateral Environmental Agreements: Lessons from the Biodiversity-Related Conventions
- Javier de Cendra de Larragán, Tying the Knot of Energy Security and Climate Change Mitigation: A Tale of Solidarity?
- Elizabeth A. Kirk, Marine Governance, Adaptation, and Legitimacy
- Douglas de Castro, The Shared Management of the Guarani Aquifer: The South American Example in Global Governance over Water Resources
Thursday, February 14, 2013
New Volume: Yearbook of International Environmental Law
The latest volume of the Yearbook of International Environmental Law (Vol. 22, 2011) is out. Contents include: