- Jean d'Aspremont, Towards an International Law of Brigandage: Interpretative Engineering for the Regulation of Natural Resources Exploitation
- Hitoshi Nasu, Revisiting the Principle of Non-Intervention: A Structural Principle of International Law or a Political Obstacle to Regional Security in Asia?
- Benny Tan Zhi Peng, The International Law Commission's Draft Articles on the Effects of Armed Conflicts on Treaties: Evaluating the Applicability of Impossibility of Performance and Fundamental Change
- Andrew Wolman, National Human Rights Commissions and Asian Human Rights Norms
- Benoît Mayer, Environmental Migration in the Asia-Pacific Region: Could We Hang Out Sometime?
- Khorsed Zaman, The TRIPS Patent Protection Provisions and Their Effects on Transferring Climate Change Technologies to LDCs and Poor Developing Countries: A Critical Appraisal
- Steven M. Dejong, Hot Air and Hot Heads: An Examination of the Legal Arguments Surrounding the Extension of the European Union's Emissions Trading Scheme to Aviation
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
New Issue: Asian Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Asian Journal of International Law (Vol. 3, no. 1, January 2013) is out. Contents include: