- J. Ashley Roach, Maritime Boundary Delimitation: United States Practice
- Suzanne Lalonde & Frédéric Lasserre, The Position of the United States on the Northwest Passage: Is the Fear of Creating a Precedent Warranted?
- Ling Zhu, Bingying Dong & Kevin X. Li, Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage from Ships in China: A Way Toward International Standards
- Mariano J. Aznar & Ole Varmer, The Titanic as Underwater Cultural Heritage: Challenges to its Legal International Protection
- Chi Manjiao, A Note on China's Legal and Operational Responses to International Piracy
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 44, no. 1, 2013) is out. Contents include: