- January 17, 2019: Joanna Dimmock (White & Case), The Extra Territorial Reach of the Prosecutor in England & Wales
- January 24, 2019: Delphine Dogot (Sciences Po), The Legal Metamorphosis of War
- January 31, 2019: Malcolm Evans (Univ. of Bristol), The Uncertain Future(s) of the UN Human Rights Treaty Bodies
- February 7, 2019: Robert McCorquodale (Univ. of Nottingham), Do the Multilateral Development Banks have International Human Rights and Humanitarian Legal Obligations?
- February 14, 2019: Gabriela Frei (Jesus College, Oxford), 1919: The Making of a New International Legal Order?
- February 21, 2019: Seline Trevisanut (Utrecht Univ.), Regime Interaction in Ocean Governance
- February 28, 2019: Susan Marks (London School of Economics), Three Liberty Trees
- March 7, 2019: Jansen Calamita (National Univ. of Singapore), The Internalization of Investment Treaties and the Rule of Law Promise
Friday, January 11, 2019
Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Hilary Term 2019
Here's the schedule for the Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Hilary Term 2019: