- January 18, 2019: Mark Drumbl (Washington and Lee Univ.), From Timbuktu to The Hague and Beyond: The War Crime of Intentionally Attacking Cultural Property
- January 25, 2019: Louise Mallinder (Queen’s Univ. Belfast), Instigator or Inhibitor? The Role of International Law in Dealing with the Legacy of the Northern Ireland Conflict
- February 1, 2019: Christopher Greenwood (formerly, Judge, International Court of Justice), International Courts and Tribunals: Is there Strength in Diversity?
- February 8, 2019: Malcolm Shaw (Essex Court Chambers), Some Reflections on Territorial Sovereignty Today
- February 15, 2019: Miles Jackson (Univ. of Oxford), Instrumental International Criminal Justice
- February 22, 2019: Laurel Fletcher (Univ. of California, Berkeley), Let’s Talk About the Boteros: Law, Memory, and the Torture Memos at Berkeley Law
- March 1, 2019: James Loeffler (Univ. of Virginia), Double Amnesia: Zionism and Human Rights in History and Memory
- March 8, 2019: Petros C Mavroidis (Columbia Univ.), What is the WTO Agreement on TBT All About?
Saturday, January 12, 2019
Lauterpacht Centre Friday Lunchtime Lecture Series for Lent Term 2019
Here's the schedule for the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law's Lent Term 2019 Friday Lunchtime Lectures: