- Ines Peterson, Criminal Responsibility for Omissions in ICTY and ICTR Jurisprudence
- Talita de Souza Dias, Recharacterisation of Crimes and the Principle of Fair Labelling in International Criminal Law
- Hamed Tofangsaz, The Offence of Terrorist Financing; Why Does It Go Wrong?
- Maike Isaac & Olga Jurasz, Towards an Intersectional Understanding of Conflict-Related Sexual Violence: Gender, Sexuality, and Ethnicity at the ICTY
- Clare Frances Moran, The Problem of the Authority of the International Criminal Court
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
New Issue: International Criminal Law Review
The latest issue of the International Criminal Law Review (Vol. 18, no. 5, 2018) is out. Contents include: