- Gustavo Adolfo Guarin Duque, Interpreting WTO Rules in Times of Contestation (Part 1): Trump Tariffs on Imported Steel and Aluminium in the Light of the GATT 1994
- Ye Li, Normal Value in Anti-Dumping Proceedings: Is Surrogate Value No Longer Applied Exceptionally?
- Halit Yanikkaya & Zeynep Aktaş Koral, Assessing the Determinants of Customs-Related Transaction Costs in Turkey
- Manuel Monteagudo, The Pacific Alliance in Search for a Financial Integration: So Close and yet so Far
- Stephanie Ghislain, The EU-Mexico Global Agreement: A Groundbreaking Precedent for Animal Welfare in Trade Policy
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 13, no. 10, 2018) is out. Contents include: