- Heidarali Teimouri & Surya P Subedi, Responsibility to Protect and the International Military Intervention in Libya in International Law: What Went Wrong and What Lessons Could Be Learnt from It?
- Anders Henriksen, Trump’s Missile Strike on Syria and the Legality of Using Force to Deter Chemical Warfare
- Olivier Barsalou, Preparing for War: The USA and the Making of the 1949 Geneva Conventions on the Laws of War
- Alexandra Hofer, The ‘Curiouser and Curiouser’ Legal Nature of Non-UN Sanctions: The Case of the US Sanctions against Russia
- Francis Grimal & Jae Sundaram, Combat Drones: Hives, Swarms, and Autonomous Action?
- Paul B Larsen, Outer Space Arms Control: Can the USA, Russia and China Make this Happen
Monday, May 14, 2018
New Issue: Journal of Conflict & Security Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict & Security Law (Vol. 23, no. 1, Spring 2018) is out. Contents include: