- Louise Johannesson & Petros C. Mavroidis, The WTO Dispute Settlement System 1995-2016: A Data Set and Its Descriptive Statistics
- Gu Bin, MDBs’ Accountability Mechanism: A Perspective of AIIB
- Ruwantissa Abeyratne, Carbon Offsetting as a Trade Related Market Based Measure for Aircraft Engine Emissions
- Markus Wagner, The Future of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Governance: SPS-Plus or SPS-Minus?
- Stefano Inama, GIs Beyond TTIP: Death or Victory for the ‘Living Cultural and Gastronomic Heritage’?
- Jieun Lee, China’s Nonmarket Economy Treatment and US Trade Remedy Actions
- Thaddeus Manu, The Complexity of Using the Patent Standards Under TRIPS for the Promotion of Domestic Industrial Development in Developing Countries in the Absence of Local Working Requirements: Rethinking the Role of the World Intellectual Property Organization in Intellectual Property Standard-Setting
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 51, no. 3, 2017) is out. Contents include: