- Bjarni Már Magnússon, Can the United States Establish the Outer Limits of Its Extended Continental Shelf Under International Law?
- Bill Hayton, When Good Lawyers Write Bad History: Unreliable Evidence and the South China Sea Territorial Dispute
- Zoe Scanlon, Incorporating Taiwan in International Fisheries Management: The Southern Indian Ocean Fisheries Agreement Experience
- Min Gyo Koo, Belling the Chinese Dragon at Sea: Western Theories and Asian Realities
- Jamil Ddamulira Mujuzi, The Mauritian Piracy Act: A Comment on the Director of Public Prosecutions v Ali Abeoulkader Mohamed Decision
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 48, no. 1, 2017) is out. Contents include: