- October 13, 2016: Eyal Benvenisti (Univ. of Cambridge), Toward Inclusive Global Governance: What Role for International Law?
- October 20, 2016: Jessica Gladstone (Clifford Chance LLP), Brexit: Trade and Treaties
- October 27, 2016: Gleider Hernandez (Durham Univ.), The Systemic Qualities of the International Legal Order
- November 3, 2016: Chile Eboi-Osuji (Judge, International Criminal Court), Reading the Rome Statute – As an Organic Instrument
- November 10, 2016: Maria Gavouneli (Univ. of Athens), The International Regulation of Offshore Energy Installations
- November 18, 2016: Marko Milanovic (Univ. of Nottingham), Courting Failure: When Are International Criminal Courts Likely to be Believed by Local Audiences?
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group - Michaelmas Term 2016
Here's the schedule for the Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Michaelmas Term 2016: