- From the Board, A More Coherent Project
- Thitirat Wongkaew, Legal Problems of Future Sanitary and Phytosanitary Co-operation between ASEAN and the ‘Three-Sisters’
- Sidonie Descheemaeker, Ubiquitous Uncertainty: The Overlap between Trade in Services and Foreign Investment in the GATS and EU RTAs
- Roman Petrov & Paul Kalinichenko, On Similarities and Differences of the European Union and Eurasian Economic Union Legal Orders: Is There the ‘Eurasian Economic Union Acquis’?
- Lucio Di Cicco, The Visnapuu Case: The Narrow Interpretation of Article 37 TFEU and the Consequent Failure in the Application of the ‘Certain Selling Arrangements’ Doctrine: European Court of Justice, Fifth Chamber, 12 November 2015, C-198/2014, Valev Visnapuu v. Kihlakunnansyyttäjä, Suomen valtio – Tullihallitus
Thursday, October 6, 2016
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 43, no. 3, 2016) is out. Contents include: