- Alan Shaw & Peter Rosher, Micro Satellites: The Smaller the Satellites, the Bigger the Challenges?
- Ricardo de Oliveira, The Distinction Between Civil and State Aircraft: Does the Current Legal Framework Provide Sufficient Clarity of Law with Regard to Civil and State Aircraft in Relation to Aviation Practicalities?
- Sidhant Sharma, To What Extent Has the Self-Assessment Principle, Introduced in Regulation 1/2003, Affected, Whether Positively or Negatively, the Undertakings in Air Transport Sector in the European Union?
- Rishiraj Baruah, Legal Issues of Franchising in Airline Industry
- Hamza Hameed & Dimitra Stefoudi, Report on the Symposium on Legal Aspects of Space Resource Utilization: IIASL, Leiden University, 17 April 2016
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
New Issue: Air & Space Law
Air & Space Law (Vol. 41, nos. 4-5, 2016) is out. Contents include: