- Jonathan Mance, Arbitration: a Law unto itself?
- Klaus Peter Berger, To what extent should arbitrators respect domestic case law? The German experience regarding the Law on Standard Terms
- Hilary Heilbron, Dynamics, discretion, and diversity: a recipe for unpredictability in international arbitration
- Gordon Blanke, Entrusting antitrust issues to arbitration: some personal thoughts and considerations
- Recent Developments
- Csongor István Nagy, Arbitration in standardized consumer contracts: a Hungarian perspective in a European context
- Christophe Guibert de Bruet & Johannes Landbrecht, Cloud computing and US-style discovery: new challenges for European companies
- Bakr A. F. Al-Serhan, The separability of arbitration agreement in the Emirati law
- Giacomo Marchisio, A comparative analysis of consent awards: accepting their reality
- Diego P. Fernández Arroyo & Ezequiel H. Vetulli, The new Argentinian arbitration law: a train in an unknown direction?
Friday, June 10, 2016
New Issue: Arbitration International
Arbitration International (Vol. 32, no. 2, June 2016) is out. Contents include: