- Steffen Eckhard, Political guidance or autonomy in peacebuilding? EU police reform in Afghanistan and Kosovo
- Adriana Erthal Abdenur, Rising powers in stormy seas: Brazil and the UNIFIL maritime task force
- Benjamin Zyla, Who is free-riding in NATO’s peace operations in the 1990s?
- Gráinne Kelly & Máire Braniff, A dearth of evidence: tackling division and building relationships in Northern Ireland
- Marina E. Henke, Great powers and UN force generation: a case study of UNAMID
- Review Essays
- A. Walter Dorn & Christoph Semken, Blue Mission Tracking: Real-Time Location of UN Peacekeepers
- Barbara J. Falk & Sara M. Skinner, The Responsibility to Protect: A Normative Shift from Words to Action?
- Roberta Holanda Maschietto, Problematizing the ‘Local’ in Peacebuilding
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
New Issue: International Peacekeeping
International Peacekeeping (Vol. 23, no. 3, 2016) is out. Contents include: