- Special Section: Accountability in Global Environmental Governance
- Teresa Kramarz & Susan Park, Accountability in Global Environmental Governance: A Meaningful Tool for Action?
- Matthew Hoffmann, The Analytic Utility (and Practical Pitfalls) of Accountability
- Cristina M. Balboa, Accountability of Environmental Impact Bonds: The Future of Global Environmental Governance?
- Lars H. Gulbrandsen & Graeme Auld, Contested Accountability Logics in Evolving Nonstate Certification for Fisheries Sustainability
- Jonathan W. Kuyper & Karin Bäckstrand, Accountability and Representation: Nonstate Actors in UN Climate Diplomacy
- David J. Gordon, The Politics of Accountability in Networked Urban Climate Governance
- Scott Moore & Dale Squires, Governing the Depths: Conceptualizing the Politics of Deep Sea Resources
- Research Article
- Michael Byron Nelson, Africa’s Regional Powers and Climate Change Negotiations
Thursday, May 12, 2016
New Issue: Global Environmental Politics
Global Environmental Politics (Vol. 16, no. 2, May 2016) is out. Contents include: