- Special Issue: The Paris Agreement
- Meinhard Doelle, The Paris Agreement: Historic Breakthrough or High Stakes Experiment?
- M.J. Mace, Mitigation Commitments Under the Paris Agreement and the Way Forward
- Sebastian Oberthür & Ralph Bodle, Legal Form and Nature of the Paris Outcome
- Christina Voigt & Felipe Ferreira, Differentiation in the Paris Agreement
- Alexander Zahar, The Paris Agreement and the Gradual Development of a Law on Climate Finance
- Harro van Asselt, The Role of Non-State Actors in Reviewing Ambition, Implementation, and Compliance under the Paris Agreement
- Benoit Mayer, Human Rights in the Paris Agreement
- Maxine Burkett, Reading Between the Red Lines: Loss and Damage and the Paris Outcome
- Francesco Sindico, Paris, Climate Change, and Sustainable Development
- Torbjørg Jevnaker & Jørgen Wettestad, Linked Carbon Markets: Silver Bullet, or Castle in the Air?
- David A. Wirth, Cracking the American Climate Negotiators’ Hidden Code: United States Law and the Paris Agreement
- Joyeeta Gupta, The Paris Climate Change Agreement: China and India
- Marjan Peeters, An EU Law Perspective on the Paris Agreement: Will the EU Consider Strengthening its Mitigation Effort?
- Marjan Peeters; Huizhen Chen & Zhiping Li, Contrasting Emission Trading in the EU and China: An Exploration of the Role of the Courts
Monday, May 9, 2016
New Issue: Climate Law
The latest issue of Climate Law (Vol. 6, nos. 1-2, 2016) is out. Contents include: