- April 28, 2016: Federica Paddeu (Univ. of Cambridge), Justification and Excuse in the Law of State Responsibility: A Distinction of Pure Academic Interest?
- May 5, 2016: Markos Karavias (Univ. of Amsterdam), The Diffusion of International Law in the Global Market
- May 12, 2016: Jill Barrett (British Institute of International and Comparative Law), Rights and Duties of States in the Undelimited Maritime Area
- May 19, 2016: Guy S. Goodwin-Gill (Univ. of Oxford), The Syrian Refugee Crisis and International Law
- May 26, 2016: Mark Janis (Univ. of Connecticut), Religion and American International Law
Monday, April 25, 2016
Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group - Trinity Term 2016
Here's the schedule for the Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Trinity Term 2016: