- Special Issue: Terrorism Investigations and Prosecutions in Comparative Law
- Francesca Galli, Valsamis Mitsilegas & Clive Walker, Terrorism investigations and prosecutions in comparative law
- John R. Spencer, Adversarial vs inquisitorial systems: is there still such a difference?
- Michele Panzavolta, Of hearsay and beyond: is the Italian criminal justice system an adversarial system?
- Genevieve Lennon, Stop and search powers in UK terrorism investigations: a limited judicial oversight?
- Clive Walker, Post-charge questioning in UK terrorism cases: straining the adversarial process
- Francesca Galli, The interception of communication in France and Italy – what relevance for the development of English law?
- Dan Squires, Terrorism and pre-emptive civil processes
Thursday, April 28, 2016
New Issue: International Journal of Human Rights
The latest issue of the International Journal of Human Rights (Vol. 20, no. 5, 2016) is out. Contents include: