- Hans-W. Micklitz, The Internal vs the External Dimension of European Private Law: A Conceptual Design and a Research Agenda
- Marise Cremona, A Triple Braid- Interactions between International Law, EU Law, and Private Law
- Christiaan Timmermans, The Specificity of Private Law in EU External Relations: The Area of Freedom, Security, and Justice
- Stéphanie Francq, The External Dimension of Rome I and Rome II: Neutrality of Schizophrenia?
- Etienne Pataut, The External Dimension of International Family Law
- Niilo Jääskinen & Angela Ward, The External Reach of EU Private Law in the Light of L'Oreal v eBay and Google and Google Spain
- Stefan Grundmann, EU Contract and Company Law with Global Reach?
- Jan Wouters & Jed Odermatt, International Banking Standards, Private Law, and the European Union
- Antonio Marcacci, The EU in the Transnational Financial Regulatory Arena - The Case of IOSCO
- Jules Stuyck & Mateja Djurovic, The External Dimension of EU Consumer Law
- Anna-Alexandra Marhold, EU Regulatory Private Law in the Energy Community: The Synergy between the CEER and the ECRB in Facilitating Customer Protection
- Marco Rizzi, Non-Measurable Negotiations: The EU between Transnational Regulation of Pharmaceuticals and Private Law
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Cremona & Micklitz: Private Law in the External Relations of the EU
Private Law in the External Relations of the EU (Oxford Univ. Press 2016). Contents include: