- Ioannis Kalpouzos & Itamar Mann, Banal Crimes against Humanity: The Case of Asylum Seekers in Greece
- Anna Hood, Ebola: A Threat to the Parameters of a Threat to the Peace?
- Spencer Zifcak, What Happened to the International Community? R2P and the Conflicts in South Sudan and the Central African Republic
- Robert Pietriche, The Ascendancy of the Lex Loci Delicti: The Problematic Role of Theory in Australian Choice of Tort Law Rules
- Giulia Dondoli, LGBTI Activism Influencing Foreign Legislation
- Tetyana (Tanya) Krupiy, Of Souls, Spirits and Ghosts: Transposing the Application of the Rules of Targeting to Lethal Autonomous Robots
- Alexandra Veuthey & Lloyd Freeburn, The Fight against Hooliganism in England: Insights for Other Jurisdictions?
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
New Issue: Melbourne Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Melbourne Journal of International Law (Vol. 16, no. 1, June 2015) is out. Contents include: