- Special Issue: Comparative Environmental Law
- Elisa Morgera, Global Environmental Law and Comparative Legal Methods
- Apolline Roger, In the Public Interest? A Comparative Analysis of Norway and EU GMO Regulations (pages 264–277)
- Lorenzo Cotula, Expropriation Clauses and Environmental Regulation: Diffusion of Law in the Era of Investment Treaties
- Emanuela Orlando, From Domestic to Global? Recent Trends in Environmental Liability from a Multi-level and Comparative Law Perspective
- Saskia Vermeylen, Comparative Environmental Law and Orientalism: Reading beyond the ‘Text’ of Traditional Knowledge Protection
- Francesco Sindico & Stephanie Hawkins, The Guarani Aquifer Agreement and Transboundary Aquifer Law in the SADC: Comparing Apples and Oranges?
- Adriana Bessa, Traditional Local Communities: What Lessons Can Be Learnt at the International Level from the Experiences of Brazil and Scotland?
- Michael Mehling, The Comparative Law of Climate Change: A Research Agenda
- Louisa Parks & Elisa Morgera, The Need for an Interdisciplinary Approach to Norm Diffusion: The Case of Fair and Equitable Benefit-sharing
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
New Issue: Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law (Vol. 24, no. 3, November 2015) is out. Contents include: