- Marika McAdam, What’s in a Name?
- Tenia Kyriazi, Trafficking and Slavery
- Solon Solomon, Broadening International Criminal Jurisdiction?
- Jamil Ddamulira Mujuzi, The Right to a Fair Trial in Criminal Proceedings and the United Kingdom Courts’ Recognition of Foreign Convictions from non-EU Member States
- Hemang Sharma, Rights against Torture in Nepal
Saturday, August 29, 2015
New Issue: International Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the International Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 4, no. 1, 2015) is out. Contents include: