- William R. Spiegelberger, Russia Report: The Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards In 2014
- Lin Jacobsen, International Investment Law with Chinese Characteristics: Zooming in on China's BIT Practice
- Olga Gerlich, State Immunity from Execution in the Collection of Awards Rendered in International Investment Arbitration: The Achilles' Heel of the Investor-State Arbitration System?
- Carter Greenbaum, Putting the Baby to Rest: Dispelling a Common Arbitration Myth
- Shaheer Tarin, An Analysis of the Influence of Islamic Law on Saudi Arabia's Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Practices
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
New Issue: American Review of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the American Review of International Arbitration (Vol. 26, no. 1, 2015) is out. Contents include: