- Elisabeth Perham, A Solution for the Third International Decade for the Eradication of Colonialism: A ‘Fourth’ Option to Obviate the Need for a Fourth Decade?
- Andrew Erueti & Joshua Pietras, Extractive Industry, Human Rights and Indigenous Rights in New Zealand’s Exclusive Economic Zone
- Susan O’Connor, Up in Arms: A Humanitarian Analysis of the Arms Trade Treaty and its New Zealand Application
- Brian Drummond, Is the United Kingdom Nuclear Deterrence Policy Unlawful?
- Commentaries and Notes
- Elana Geddis & Penelope Ridings, Whaling in the Antarctic: Some Reflections by Counsel
- Claire Breen, The Arab Spring: A Testing Time for the Application of International Humanitarian Law
Thursday, June 18, 2015
New Volume: New Zealand Yearbook of International Law
The latest volume of the New Zealand Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 11, 2013) is out. Contents include: