- Stephen M. Schwebel, In defense of bilateral investment treaties
- Michael Hwang, Commercial courts and international arbitration—competitors or partners?
- James D. Fry & Odysseas G. Repousis, Intertemporality and international investment arbitration: protecting the jurisdiction of established tribunals
- Bree Farrugia, The human right to water: defences to investment treaty violations
- Fabio G. Santacroce, The emergency arbitrator: a full-fledged arbitrator rendering an enforceable decision?
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
New Issue: Arbitration International
Arbitration International (Vol. 31, no. 2, June 2015) is out. Contents include: