- Paul Tiedemann, Is There a Human Right to Freedom of Religion?
- Jean Chrysostome K. Kiyala, Challenges of Reintegrating Self-Demobilised Child Soldiers in North Kivu Province: Prospects for Accountability and Reconciliation via Restorative Justice Peacemaking Circles
- Irene I. Hadiprayitno, Behind Transformation: The Right to Food, Agricultural Modernisation and Indigenous Peoples in Papua, Indonesia
- Eric K. Leonard, Global Governance and the State: Domestic Enforcement of Universal Jurisdiction
- Michalinos Zembylas, Panayiota Charalambous, Stalo Lesta, & Constadina Charalambous, Primary School Teachers’ Understandings of Human Rights and Human Rights Education (HRE) in Cyprus: An Exploratory Study
Sunday, May 10, 2015
New Issue: Human Rights Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Review (Vol. 16, no. 2, June 2015) is out. Contents include: