- Chiedu Osakwe, Future of the Multilateral Trading System: Why the WTO Remains Indispensable?
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, How to Reconcile Health Law and Economic Law with Human Rights? Administration of Justice in Tobacco Control Disputes
- Krista Nadakavukaren Schefer, Gains from Trade? How WTO Law could Affect Members’ Efforts to Fight Obesity by Encouraging Physical Activity
- Lukasz Gruszczynski, The New Tobacco Products Directive and WTO Law: Much Ado about Nothing?
- Locknie Hsu, Regulatory Flexibilities and Tensions in Public Health and Trade – An Asian Perspective
- Asif H. Qureshi, Coherence in the Public International Law of Taxation Developments in International Taxation and Trade and Investment Related Taxation
- June He, China-Canada Seal Import Deal after the WTO EU-Seal Products Case at the Crossroad
- Chien-Huei Wu, Key Issues Regarding the EU’s Concurrent Imposition of Anti-Dumping and Countervailing Duties Against Chinese Coated Fine Papers: Analogue Country, Market Economy Treatment, Individual Treatment, and Double Remedy
- Michael Luptone, The Ethics of the VeriChip Human Implant
Friday, May 1, 2015
New Issue: Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy
The latest issue of the Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy (Vol. 10, no. 1, March 2015) is out. Contents include: