- Emmanuel Gaillard, Sociology of international arbitration
- Charles N. Brower & Sarah Melikian, ‘We Have Met The Enemy And He Is US!’ Is the industrialized North ‘Going South’ on investor–State arbitration?
- Jacomijn J van Haersolte-van Hof & Erik V Koppe, International arbitration and the lex arbitri
- Louis Flannery & Robert Merkin, Emirates Trading, good faith, and pre-arbitral ADR clauses: a jurisdictional precondition?
- Laurent Gouiffès & Melissa Ordonez, Jurisdiction and admissibility: are we any closer to a line in the sand?
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
New Issue: Arbitration International
Arbitration International (Vol. 31, no. 1, 2015) is out. Contents include: