- Current Events
- Dire Tladi, The Immunity Provision in the AU Amendment Protocol: Separating the (Doctrinal) Wheat from the (Normative) Chaff
- Philippe Flory, International Criminal Justice and Truth Commissions: From Strangers to Partners?
- Magdalena Pacholska, (Il)legality of Killing Peacekeepers: The Crime of Attacking Peacekeepers in the Jurisprudence of International Criminal Tribunals
- Symposium: Pursuing Global Justice through International Criminal Law
- Sarah M.H. Nouwen & Wouter G. Werner, Foreword
- Frédéric Mégret, What Sort of Global Justice is ‘International Criminal Justice’?
- Luigi D.A. Corrias & Geoffrey M. Gordon, Judging in the Name of Humanity: International Criminal Tribunals and the Representation of a Global Public
- Sara Kendall, Commodifying Global Justice: Economies of Accountability at the International Criminal Court
- Immi Tallgren, The Voice of the International: Who is Speaking?
- Sarah M.H. Nouwen & Wouter G. Werner, Monopolizing Global Justice: International Criminal Law as Challenge to Human Diversity
- Cases before International Courts and Tribunals
- Emanuele Cimiotta, The First Steps of the Extraordinary African Chambers: A New Mixed Criminal Tribunal?
Monday, March 9, 2015
New Issue: Journal of International Criminal Justice
The latest issue of the Journal of International Criminal Justice (Vol. 13, no. 1, March 2015) is out. Contents include: