- Gerry Simpson, The sentimental life of international law
- Matthew Craven, Between law and history: the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885 and the logic of free trade
- Patrick Macklem, Human rights in international law: three generations or one?
- Jane McAdam, Relocation and resettlement from colonisation to climate change: the perennial solution to ‘danger zones’
- Books etc.
- Sara Dehm, Framing international migration
- Pádraig McAuliffe, Weighing domestic and international impediments to transformative justice in transition
- Proper and improper stuff: an interview with Christine Chinkin
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
New Issue: London Review of International Law
London Review of International Law (Vol. 3, no. 1, March 2015) is out. Contents include: