- Thomas Schultz, Of Correct Views on Law Without the State
- Joshua Karton, The Arbitral Role in Contractual Interpretation
- Mihail Krepchev, The Problem of Accommodating Indigenous Land Rights in International Investment Law
- Patrick Dumberry, An Uncharted Question of State Succession: Are New States Automatically Bound by the BITs Concluded by Predecessor States Before Independence?
- Maria A. Gwynn, South American Countries’ Bilateral Investment Treaties: A Structuralist Perspective
- Pietro Ortolani, Intra-EU Arbitral Awards vis-à-vis Article 107 TFEU: State Aid Law as a Limit to Compliance
- Josef Ostřanský, The Termination and Suspension of Bilateral Investment Treaties due to an Armed Conflict
- Orlando Federico Cabrera Colorado, The Freedom of Arbitrators to Conduct Collective Proceedings When the Rules are Silent: Considerations in the Wake of the Abaclat Decision
- Antonio Leandro, Towards a New Interface Between Brussels I and Arbitration?
- Matthew Davie, Taxation-Based Investment Treaty Claims
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
New Issue: Journal of International Dispute Settlement
The latest issue of the Journal of International Dispute Settlement (Vol. 6, no. 1, March 2015) is out. Contents include: