- Lianne J.M. Boer, ‘Echoes of Times Past’: On the Paradoxical Nature of Article 2(4)
- Rob Grace, From Design to Implementation: The Interpretation of Fact-finding Mandates
- Helmut Philipp Aust, The UN Human Rights Due Diligence Policy: An Effective Mechanism against Complicity of Peacekeeping Forces?
- Manuela Melandri, Self-determination and State-building in International Law: The Need for a New Research Approach
- Daragh Murray, How International Humanitarian Law Treaties Bind Non-State Armed Groups
- Nobuo Hayashi, Do the Good Intentions of European Human Rights Law Really Pave the Road to IHL Hell for Civilian Detainees in Occupied Territory?
Monday, March 30, 2015
New Issue: Journal of Conflict & Security Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict & Security Law (Vol. 20, no. 1, Spring 2015) is out. Contents include: