- General Articles
- Jean-Sylvestre Bergé & Geneviève Helleringer, Operating International Law in a Global Context: The Concept of Circulation
- Gloria Fernández Arribas, International Responsibility of the European Union for the Activities of Its Military Operations
- Antonio Fernández Tomas, Parliamentary Control of “Other International Agreements” in the New Spanish Treaties and Other International Agreements Act (TOIAA)
- Francesco Agnello, A New ‘Gender’ Approach Definition in International Law: The Convention on Preventing and Combating Violence Against Women and Domestic Violence
- Anna Marie Brennan, Holding Members of Transnational Terrorist Groups Accountable Under Article 25 of the Rome Statute: Effectiveness, Legitimacy and Impact
- Elisa Tino, The Variable Geometry in the Experience of Regional Organizations in Developing Countries
- Belén Olmos Giupponi, EU Return Policy and International Human Rights Law: Keeping the Balance Between Border Security and Human Dignity
- Rosario Ojinaga Ruiz, Spain Before the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea: The M/V “Louisa” Case (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines v. Kingdom of Spain)
- Agora: Universal Jurisdiction in Spain
- Montserrat Abad Castelos, The End of Universal Jurisdiction in Spain?
- Javier Chinchón Álvarez, The Reform(s) of Universal Jurisdiction in Spain: For Whom the Bells Tolls?
- María Dolores Bollo Arocena, The Reform of the Universal Jurisdiction in Spain
- Carmen Pérez González, Some Comments on Article 24(4)(M) of Spain’s Organic Law of the Judiciary: Universal Jurisdiction over Trafficking in Human Beings Offences?
- Concepción Escobar Hernández, Universal Jurisdiction in Spain: Substantial Change of Model or Implied Repeal?
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
New Volume: Spanish Yearbook of International Law
Spanish Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 18, 2013-2014) is out. Contents include: