- Guiguo Wang, Issues of Compensation for Non-Expropriatory Breaches in International Investment Law
- Chios Carmody, Modes of Reasoning in WTO Law
- Saloni Khanderia-Yadav, Ramifications of the Bali Ministerial Conference on Food Security and Public Distribution Schemes: Is India Skating on Thin Ice?
- Nany Hur, Bilateral Treaty Relations between Korea, China and Japan: Precursors of Trilateral Economic Relations in Northeast Asia
- Minyoung Ko, An Empirical Approach to Treaty Interpretation: International Cases referring to the Vienna Convention Rules on Treaty Interpretation and Interpretative Mechanisms in Regional Trade Agreements
Monday, October 20, 2014
New Issue: Manchester Journal of International Economic Law
Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 11, no. 2, 2014) is out. Contents include: