- Jeffrey J. Smith, Evolving to Conservation?: The International Court's Decision in the Australia/Japan Whaling Case
- Anastasia Telesetsky, Donald K. Anton & Timo Koivurova, ICJ's Decision in Australia v. Japan: Giving up the Spear or Refining the Scientific Design?
- Lars H. Gulbrandsen & Geir Hønneland, Fisheries Certification in Russia: The Emergence of Nonstate Authority in a Postcommunist Economy
- Bing Bing Jia, A Preliminary Study of the Title to Huangyan Island (Scarborough Reef/Shoal)
- Hyun Jung Kim, Natural Prolongation: A Living Myth in the Regime of the Continental Shelf?
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 45, no. 4, 2014) is out. Contents include: