- Energy Charter Treaty 20 Year Anniversary
- Graham Coop, 20 Years of the Energy Charter Treaty
- Anatole Boute, The Protection of Russian Investments in the EU Energy Market: A Case in Support of Russia’s Ratification of the Energy Charter Treaty
- Case Comments
- Philippe Pinsolle, ABCI Investments Limited v Republic of Tunisia: How Explicit Must Be the Investor’s Consent to Arbitration?
- Esmé Shirlow, Les Laboratoires Servier, SAA, and others v Republic of Poland: Defining the Nature of the Police Powers ‘Defence’ and the Deference Applicable in Regulatory Expropriation Cases
- Inès El Hayek & Anne Gilles, The Multifaceted Settlement of International Investments Disputes: Thoughts about the Variety of Instruments Claiming Their Applicability to the Investment Dispute
- Esmé Shirlow, Deference and Indirect Expropriation Analysis in International Investment Law: Observations on Current Approaches and Frameworks for Future Analysis
- Utku Topcan, Abuse of the Right to Access ICSID Arbitration
- Inna Uchkunova & Oleg Temnikov, A Procrustean Bed: Pre- and Post-award Interest in ICSID Arbitration
- Veijo Heiskanen, Comment on Andrea Marco Steingruber’s Remarks on Veijo Heiskanen’s Note ‘Ménage à Trois? Jurisdiction, Admissibility and Competence in Investment Treaty Arbitration’
- Andrea Marco Steingruber, Some remarks on Veijo Heiskanen’s Note: ‘Ménage à trois? Jurisdiction, Admissibility and Competence in Investment Treaty Arbitration’
- S.I. Strong, Contractual Waivers of Investment Arbitration: Wa(i)ve of the Future?
Sunday, September 28, 2014
New Issue: ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal
The latest issue of the ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal (Vol. 29, no. 3, Fall 2014) is out. Contents include: