- Kevin T. Jackson, Collaborative Governance and International Economic Relations
- Fiona Marshall, The WTO's Trade Policy Review Mecahnism: An Effective Surveillance Mechanism for Aid for Trade?
- Yolanda Gamarra, The Tragedy of the Euro: When the Economy Dominates Politics and the Law
- Cătălin Graure & Marieclaire Colaiacomo, International Sanctions Regimes vs. Privileges and Immunities of the UN Specialized Agencies: The Case of Financial Transactions of the International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Andreas Witte, The Greek Bond Haircut: Public and Private International Law and European Law Limits to Unilateral Sovereign Debt Restructuring
Friday, January 25, 2013
New Issue: Manchester Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 9, no. 3, 2012) is out. Contents include: