- Symposium: Brian Simpson’s Reflections on ‘The Concept of Law’
- Christopher McCrudden, Brian Simpson's Reflections on 'The Concept of Law': An Introduction to the Symposium
- David Sugarman, Brian Simpson's Approach to Legal Scholarship and the Significance of Reflections on 'The Concept of Law'
- Joshua Getzler, Brian Simpson's Empiricism
- Michael Lobban, History, Law and Language; or, What Can Foxes Teach Hedgehogs?
- William Lucy, Success in Legal Philosophy
- Leslie Green, Jurisprudence for Foxes
- Nicola Lacey, Reflections on Brian Simpson
- William Twining, What is the Point of Legal Archaeology?
- Frederick Schauer, Is the Rule of Recognition a Rule?
- Paul Roberts, Oxford Jurisprudence Redux
- Dino Kritsiotis, Public International Law and the Concept of Law Applied
Saturday, January 26, 2013
New Issue: Transnational Legal Theory
The latest issue of Transnational Legal Theory (Vol. 3, no. 2, July 2012) is out. Contents include: